▼

Tuesday, June 10, 2025

What is up. 

This is my first blog post... obviously... 

I am trying to escape/distance myself from the evil instagram world...  addictive random instagram you rule my life!!! no longer.

Well here we are. I think I will be posting about hubcaps music updates and also fun pics of life and thoughts that i want to share too. 

I just returned from an exquisite camping trip down south on beautiful Yuin Country. 

Some things that i saw:

- Shooting star x1

- turtle x1

- eastern yellow robin x1                                                                                      ♡                        

- pelicans 4+ 

- kangaroos x3?

- so many shells and smooth rocks

- eagle of some sort? x2

                                                                                               
              

I have been listening to Frou Frou ( Imogen heap and Guy Sigsworth) all day today. My friend Lu put them on in the car yesterday on our way home from the trip. 

The song I keep coming back to is Breathe In. So fun!!! Bouncy and catchy and makes me feel like I have a big crush and the day is new and it's spring. Something like that.



I've been trying to organise my new album/ep....

It is taking lots of time and I am very indecisive and not great at finishing/finalising things but I am trying hard to change this and remind myself that it is such a treat to be able to write music and work on it and it nourishes my mind and body. 

Sooooo hopefully I'll have some music news soon to share. 

I played 3 shows in the last 2 weeks of may which were all so different and very rewarding and fun! All at Lazy thinking 💪←

I am playing a show this month on the 20th at Greenhouse Studios, supporting Beryl. Ebs is playing too. 
Greenhouse is shutting down soon:( I am happy to visit the space and have the opportunity to perform there before it is gone! Excited to play alongside awesome, kind people.

ticket link ↓↓↓↓↓
 
Here is the poster.... i made it too....! The picture of the bike was taken by Drita Ajredin.

That is all I have to write and share right now. 
Thanks for reading!

bye bye!!!!!!! 

ella 


No comments:

Post a Comment